16 October, 2006

First Century Ride Ever.

So yesterday was the first century ride I have ever done. That was hell and thensome. Had problems with my saddle, it's been cracked for about a month and don't have the money to replace it, so it sags and is pretty uncomfortable. Didn't feel like eating or drinking very much, led to bonking...HARD. I must say even though I was miserable I had a lot of fun. Thanks PB JR., Munson, and Jon for making the ride bearable. Gotta give thanks to Bike Masters for the ride, route, and the Chili to finish it all off. Warm chili is good on a cold miserable sunday. I will do another century again, only I'll know what I'm in for before I start. It's all training for next year. I need the miles up and the weight down. All in all it was a great day, suffering and all.

Munson, Where did you learn to sit on a ladder? Must have been when you were eating paint chips as a kid.

4 comments:

JBeaz said...

Yeah! Bike Masters!

How do i get to my old stuff said...

oh those centuries.... They sure feel good to have done them tho...

Matt N said...

I won't deny I do like to talk with Jeffrey at Bike Masters once in a while, but there is no place like home and that is the Trek Bicycle Store of Omaha.

Alan said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Munson where did you learn to sit on a ladder?? HAHAHA! classic. I wanna know how many calories I burned that day. Probably a shit ton...(I'm making excuses for myself to justify why I ate like a pig afterwards)..