06 November, 2006

I came to the realization that I have been way too lazy recently, as if people couldn't tell with the serious poundage I've gained. However, today is a new day, and hopefully I can recover. Off-season is officially done, but it never really started. I know that I am saying this, but do I realy mean it? I have to mean it otherwise I view it as a failure. I worked extremly hard once to lose a lot of weight, and I am just going to have to do it again.
In other news, Club night is coming up, and I'm pretty excited about it. New jerseys will be seen and ordered. There is even talk of shoe covers, hopefully that one is true. If anyone wants to join CCN, not sure on the new name yet, make sure you come to the Trek Store on Sunday Dec. 3 from 5pm-7pm. Oh yeah, refresments will be served. So come and meet some people, get involved, and have some snacks.

No comments: