24 June, 2007

The ride today was great. Had ok legs at best. Realize, as I do every ride, that I need to work on going uphill faster. As the weight continues to drop that will be easier and easier, but I need it sooner rather than later. However, I am not willing to sacrifice my healt too much just to drop some more pounds, slow and steady is better than fast. It has been coming off steadily since the beginning of the year, but being without the road bike for awhile sucked. I just don't really enjoy riding my mtb as much unless it's off-road. Since, I don't have an transportation to trails it's a little difficult. That is all behind me now as my road bike is feeling fine, and hopefully I will be once Babcook rolls around.

Oh yeah, I went uncontested in the only real sprint that I initiated, I caught Bryan a little off guard and put in a little speed. However, since he didn't try I didn't win. So, that will have to be next Shabbos +1.

1 comment:

bryan said...

I think I'll pay attention next time ...