It's been awhile since I updated. Here is a quick rundown:
1. Rode 3 hours yesterday morning before going to HG for work. Wind sucks, but it makes you stronger.
2. Hopefully next week or the week after, I will have Wednesdays off so that I can go on the Wednesday night ride.
3. Starting maybe this Sunday, I will leave HG around 8:15am and do the Tuesday night route. If anyone want to join me let me know. I'll try to make it this Sunday, but may have to wait until the week after Easter just to get a good stretch of being able to ride.
4. I will be out of town for a few days next week.(more to follow when I get back)
5. The new paint scheme and layout of HG is the BEST!
6. I received some new Dura-Ace derailleurs from Shimano, put them on today and the look right at home. Also decided to give white bar tape another shot. I would upload pictures, but I can't find my camera link. DARN!
7. Congrats to Ben Harkness from HG for getting promoted, and to his wife, Melissa, for being promoted at Starbucks. "Good things come to those who wait."
8. My brother's Cervelo R3-SL showed up this week. 14.5lbs. without pedals and bottle cages. WOW!