02 September, 2008

Holiday Weekend Recap

Pretty much all was quiet on the Wisconsin front this weekend.

I did work on Saturday. So I sacrificed a 3 day weekend in favor of some extra money. I think that it was a fair trade, and I'm working every other Saturday through October. So much for a social life. Although I haven't really had one since I moved here to Wisconsin, and I'm ok with that....for now.

On Sunday I went with Heather and Brian down to Taste of Madison, and saw Rev Theory play. They did about a 45 minute set and they do put on a good live show, which I was a little nervous about. If you happen to like their music, there are 2 videos posted last week below, and get a chance to see them, take advantage of it. I did get a chance to meet them after the show and they were super chill. I posted some lyrics from their song, "Kill the Headlights" earlier and they played this song during their set and it kind of triggered something in my brain, but if you read the lyrics you'll get the gist.

Monday I lazed around my house and did nothing. It was wonderful. I did a bunch of laundry, cleaned my bikes and my house, and watched some tv.

All in all it wasn't a bad weekend. Now if I can figure out how I can get through this week life will be peachy for another 2 days.

No comments: