26 September, 2008

Music

I know that I have put up a bunch of songs lately with no real rhyme or reason, but to me they do mean some things. So today I'll go through each of them and tell you why I put them up, or at least I will do my best.

Hoobastank
Disappear - I think that everyone has that person that can make things seem ok when they are around, even if everything seems like it is in the gutter.
The Reason - I just plain like this song. I thought that I had found my reason once before, but it didn't work out, but I have decided that I'm not going to change who I am for anyone. That is the truth. This isn't a recent thing, it happened a while ago.

Lacuna Coil - I just plain like this band. Their instrumentals are nice, good tempo, and sound. Their female lead(Cristina Scabbia) has a great voice, and she is HOT!
Enjoy the Silence -Word's are very unnecessary.
Our Truth - The vocals on this song are just plain great.
Swamped - Again, just great vocals.

Five Finger Death Punch
Never Enough- I put they lyrics up a while ago after Amy and I broke up. Since they put out a video I just wanted to put it up. I'm not really feeling it anymore. I've moved on, even though it wasn't easy. I'm definitely in a better place than I was a few months ago when it all ended. I'm definitely a lot happier without her, and I'm excited for the things that are to come.

No comments: