21 December, 2008

I just got done decorating the Christmas tree with Andrea. I know it is late, but we just decided today to get one and decorate. We're not really doing much for xmas because the weather this week is supposed to be snow, cold, more snow, and more cold. We've talked about going to NY and PA to visit some family and friends. Her family is up there and Josh Spencer is living in PA now, so I'd like to get together with him and hit up the slopes.

My SRAM Red was my xmas and bday present from Andrea, along with a chip-in of my own. I totally blew off shopping this year, but will send my siblings and parents some gifts next week. It actually kind of snuck up on me this year. I've been fairly busy at work and home so the time has just flied by.

I've been living here for 6 months and I do like it for the most part. This cold spell that we have been going through lately is certainly bringing me down. I'm not done with my off season. I've been off the bike for a couple of weeks and I feel pretty rested and relaxed so tomorrow I'll start training and lifting again. I think this next year will be better because my life will have settled down and my schedule will actually allow for me to ride and not just commute. I'm excited for what lies ahead. I'll post some pics of the tree and Andrea's new Toyota 4 Runner. It is pretty sweet.

later on

No comments: