19 August, 2009

I've been trying to keep this updated, not that anyone still reads it, but whatever. We have all moved on to Facebook or Twitter, with myspace bringing up the rear.

Cross is coming, but training isn't. Since February I have been a LAZY ASS. I haven't done all that much riding, and especially training. I ride to work about 3-4 times a week, but it isn't enough. I've put on weight...not happy about that one. I had an epiphany the other day that is requiring me to get my ass in gear. I was riding with a coworker on one of the cross courses for this year and I got worked over not even trying hard. I'm going to race a full calendar, but I don't expect to be competitive until the end of the season, and I'm ok with that. I registered for the USGP races #1 and #2 for Sun Prairie. We'll see how that turns out.

I'm working in a shop again, and I like most of it. There are always parts of jobs that you don't like, and you just have to deal with. I'm planning on going back to school in the spring for another degree(marketing or accounting) not sure on which yet. I want marketing, but accounting makes more sense with a marketing minor. Either way I'll be back in school and trying to find a career path that suits me. Whether that is the bike industry or something else I'm really not sure. We'll just have to see where the path leads.

No comments: