12 September, 2009

NEW HELMET!

Got a new helmet today. Specialzied S-Works...Thanks Conrad. WAY better than my 3 year old Atmos that decided to develop a crack in the mold even though I never crashed it. Oh well. I also have some Specialized BG Pro MTB shoes on the way. I hope they get here before I leave for Vegas or at least before Cyclocross season starts.

Heading out to Vegas for Interbike on the 21st. Then coming back to do the first round of the USGP on the 26th and 27th. Oh yeah my shop is hosting the sign in party for the USGP. All the big pro's are coming as well as Vervecken(3x world 'cross champion) will be in attendance. Pics will be posted as soon as I get back.

I have a new team that I'm riding for. Check out their link. It is the HUDZ-Subaru cyclocross team out of Boulder. Should be fun. They have a good thing going and are really trying to get new people into the sport. I'm excited.

No comments: