This is my 6 things that most don't know about me.
1. My mother is diagnosed as being bipolar and she is in a wheelchair. From the time I was 10 until 18 I took care of her. I had a job mowing grass at the time and the money went towards rent, groceries and other living expenses, and that is the same for all the other jobs I had growing up. We were homeless once when I was 12 and lived in a hotel for about two weeks until my aunt and uncle took us in. I could pretty much go on about the things that happened during my formative years but that another story for another time.
2. Cycling is about all that keeps me going and I hold on to it for dear life.
3. I didn't kiss a girl until I was 18, put that in the shocking category.
4. I was a physically abused child by my father.
5. I have sever self-consciousness issues that take up a lot of my time.
6. I went to an all boys prep school in Kansas City called Rockhurst, but the only way I went there was by working for the school cleaning bathrooms, and classrooms before and after school, and during summer, everyday for 4 years.
I don't' really have anyone else to tag since everyone I know has pretty much already done it.