11 March, 2007

It's Millar Time

That's right, David Millar, winner of the prologue of Paris-Nice 2007. That is awesome. I truly respect David Millar for fessing up, taking his punishment, and then unleashing fury upon his return. Plus, he gives good interviews, pretty funny stuff. Got in about 2 1/2 hours this afternoon. Great weather. Met up with an old friend and rode with him for about an hour. Weighed myself this morning and I was down another 5lbs. Weight is coming off quickly now, which has always been the case. I lose and gain weight really easily, but I am now dedicated to just losing weight and gaining speed and power. Legs felt really good and I can fell that this year will be good. Sprinted to a fence post and was flying with the new cranks on. Can't wait to get out tomorrow before work and keep my momentum all year.

later on,
matt

No comments: