26 August, 2007

Today


I got a lot of stuff done today.
1.) Since I'm going to give mountain biking a little bit more of my time and just have some fun, I decided to get some new tires. Bontrager Revolt Super X Tubeless ready 26 x 2.2 to be exact. I have some Mavic tubeless wheels on my bike and why not take full advantage. Got the front one mounted no real problem. I have to get a new rim strip for the back one, it got torched a while back and it just didn't look good. I'll call Mavic tomorrow and get one.
2.) The Felt is alive and well again. I just wasn't able to get comfortable on the Giant frame. The top tube was just a little too long for me, so I'll deal with the Felt being a little on the short side. I am contemplating racing the State Crit, if I have the day off of work, but I'll decide that in the next week or so. I have to get some serious miles in before then.
3.) I got some much needed R&R today. Actually slept past 9am for the first time in a few weeks, and thoroughly enjoyed my day off.
See you on the road.

No comments: