21 March, 2008

yesterday and today

Got in a little over 3 hours yesterday. Didn't enjoy about half of the ride due to a nice little headwind that turned into a crosswind on the way back home. Had fun though, and hopefully I'll be able to ride some this week.

I wanted to get out today, but ultimately pussed out because I saw how windy it was. In hindsight I should have gone out for at least 2 hours or so.

I need to get my point across that March Madness is way over hyped. Course, this is coming from someone who just plain hates watching basketball. I don't mind playing every once in a while, but I don't need every website and TV station to be consumed over it. Opening day is coming up and I would so much rather hear about baseball, than about basketball, but that is just my two cents.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Glad to hear that riding is going well! You are tough if you went out yesterday- I didn't even want to run outside- I ended up at the gym on the treadmill. :) If it is any consolation, I will reluctantly admit, it took me about an hour sitting around all dressed to go to get out the door, and the whole time I was out today I was thinking about how cold and windy it was, but I am really a wuss when it comes to cold weather. I guess nothing a little coffee in the water bottle can't help out. :) I love the new Scooter's on hwy 36!